Thursday, April 10, 2008

Brayered Sky Technique

Now that I have got my blog to a stage that I am reasonably happy with (design wise) I thought it was about time that I put a sample of what I have created recently on my blog!

I just love the Brayered Sky technique that Michelle Zindorf demonstrated on Splitcoast Stampers and gave it a try and then shared the technique with some of my stamping/scrapbooking friends at a workshop at my home. Below are two of the cards that I created using this technique.



Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Cards n Stamps in Bloom said...

Mae, I too love Michelle's artistry, and you have done a wonderful job. I have done a couple but nowhere near as good as what you have achieved. You must be so very proud of your work. I have only been stamping for 8 months so maybe one day I will have the talent that you have. TFS!
Gwen

Mae Collins said...

Hi Gwen
Thanks for the lovely comments, I was pleased with my results here. Unfortunately I have not had the time lately to do anymore of Michelle's tutorials but maybe soon.
Mae

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails