Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Group - Tassie Inkydinks!

When I joined Stampin' Up!® in October 2006 I only planned to enhance my scrapbooking hobby and enjoy the fun of creating my own cards using rubber stamps! I also loved their range of accessories! I planned to do a few workshops to share my joy of stamping with others and to supplement the cost of my hobby. However, over a year down the track I now have a small team of stampers and scrapbookers who work to achieve their own goals and who I support in whatever way they want - we are called the Tassie Inkydinks.

If you would like any information on the opportunities of joining Stampin' Up!® or the Tassie Inkydinks please email me on maecollins3@iprimus.com.au or feel free to contact any of the other members of our group who have their own blogs and can be located from our group blog - http://tassieinkydinks.blogspot.com/.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails