Monday, April 14, 2008

New In Color Range - Swap

I am participating in a 'swap' with some other Stampin' Up!® demonstrators, where we create a card front and put the details on how we created it and what products we used on the back. The swap theme is to use one of the new stamp sets in the latest catalogue. I decided to use one of the new Hostess Gift Stamp Sets - Time Well Spent (level 3) - which active demonstrators received free from Stampin' Up!® as a christmas bonus - how special is that! [If you want to know how you can receive this hostess only stamp set FREE please contact me]

I also wanted to play with the new In Color range of card stock, inks and ribbons so I decided that this was a good time to do it! Below is the card front that I created - I now have 6 more to make! I cased the design off a card displayed on Splitcoast Stampers (thanks LaLatty!) but changed the colours to some of the new In Color range - Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky. I did some doodling using the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker and White Gel Pen, as well as using the mat pack for paper piercing.


Happy stamping!

1 comment:

em_ems_rox said...

Creative!
Really like what you have done with this card.
Hope to See more! =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails