Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Quick post!

As I expected I don't have half as much time as I would like to keep my blog up-to-date and full of wonderful creations (which I am not getting to do much at present) now that I am back at 'real' work (but not as much fun as Stampin' Up!) and also as I am busy helping my husband type up his nursing assignment. So while he is getting some more ready for me to type I thought I would sneak in to my blog and make a post.

We celebrated our daughter's 15th birthday on Sunday (27th April) and my parents came to visit. I made a card for my daughter and my son requested I make one for her from him as well (see them in the photo below). The other card was given by my parents and the beautiful beaded doll in the photo was created by my mother for my daughter - she is making one for all her grand-daughters! As one of my young nieces says they are 'looking at dolls, not playing with dolls' as they are very special.


Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails