Tuesday, June 3, 2008

18th birthday celebrations!

Last night we had the opportunity to share a meal with my brother and his family to celebrate their eldest daughter's 18th birthday. Happy birthday for Thursday Haylee! We went to a lovely seafood restaurant 'Drunken Admiral' located on Hobart's wharf area, they have a delicious seafood chowder.

We gave Haylee a gorgeous bracelet, which she loved, and of course I handmade a special birthday card for her (see below). Which was one of the ones that I have been experimenting with to get a wedding design which is the theme of our next Tassie Inkydinks swap (my next post will describe the process I went through in designing the final product, which I will also post soon).



Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails