Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tassie Inkydinks Get Together

Our group the Tassie Inkydinks met on Thursday evening where we share swaps, ideas, techniques and the love of stamping and scrapbooking. At each get together someone does a 'make and take' to share a new technique or idea they have picked up from the many resources we tap into. This week's 'make and take' was shared by Maree and one that I really enjoyed learning as I never done it before and it was so easy with the guided instructions. Maree showed us how to make a 'Double Pocket Card' in two variations, and I promised I would not post them to my blog or our groups blog (Tassie Inkydinks) until I had embelished them. Below are the results of what I created and I am sure to demonstrate this technique at some of my next workshops as it is a great way to us one sheet of double-sided Designer Paper to create a fabulous card, which you could decorate in a multitude of ways. This technique has just been demonstrated also on a site I regularly visit Splitcoast Stampers.



Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Chook said...

They look fantastic

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails