Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cute boxes and a sketch challenge!

I have been wanting to try and make some cute boxes that I first spotted on Splitcoast Stampers website and where I found a link to Shelley Hopps' blog in which she gives clear, step by step instuctions on how to make them. So tonight I gave them a try and was very pleased with the results and will definately be making some more! I can see them being a great thank you gift for a hostess or a lucky door prize at one of my upcoming workshops!

I liked the colour combination that I used (again inspired by Shelley) and so continued this into the sketch challenge that I was participating in with Gina.

Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate
Designer Series Paper: Berry Bliss
Stamp Sets: Sincere Salutations
Ribbon: Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched
[used the Crop-A-Dile to make the holes around the greeting]


Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails