Tuesday, July 8, 2008

One Sheet Wonder 12x12 - Simply Said

I finally managed to locate my Copyright watermark image on our older PC and so have been able to embed this onto my images for loading here to my blog.

I created a One Sheet Wonder using one 12x12 sheet of Whisper White cardstock and stamping it with images from the Simply Said stamp set using Stampin' Up!® ink pad colours of Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and More Mustard. I then used an additional 3 x A4 sheets of Whisper White, 2 x A4 sheets each of Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive and 1 x A4 sheet of More Mustard cardstock to create 12 beautiful yet simple cards. I added very few additional embelishments to demonstrate how quick and easy this method is to make a stack of attractive cards.

One sheet of 12x12 Whisper White stamped with Simply Said stamps created this...

From this I then cut the sheet according to my template (shown at the end of this post) to get this...
This then created these 12 stunning cards...

This is the template that I designed and used to create the above cards...
Feel free to use this template to create your own collection of cards.

Happy stamping!

7 comments:

Mylene said...

Mae, I love your OSW and the slide show is great!

Alex said...

Absolutely stunning cards! Thank you for sharing the template and finished product!!!

Jan said...

Great to see how a single sheet of 12 x 12 can be used to the utmost. Great reason to get inspired and sit down to do some cardmaking.
Jan

loriann said...

Found one sheet wonders this week and made my first one today. They came out amazing! Will post pictures eventually.

Loriann said...

I finally got to uploading the pictures to my blog. The cards came out great and took no time at all. You can view them at http://funtimescrapping.com/one-sheet-wonder/

Angie ~ My Cricut Closet said...

:( I see the cuts you made on the one sheet and I see the template.... But no cards

Mae Collins said...

Angie the cards are in the video clip above the template. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails