Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Best of intentions!

I always have the best of intentions and goals to organise my yearly birthday cards in advance - but it never seems to happen! So yet again I have within the space of a week six birthday cards to create. One of the designs I used for my previous Kristina Werner Colour Challenges I modified slightly to become an 18th birthday card and having had a few 'practice' pieces from previous cards I created (as I find it hard to throw these away, unless they are really bad - as often what seems to be a mistake can be modified and made into something else!) I managed to put together a couple of similar themed designs. I was also commissioned to recreate an earlier version of my Whale Wishes birthday card for a work colleague to send to her friend in England. Anyway here is the start of the few cards that needed to get in the post first.







Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails