Friday, August 22, 2008

Kristina Werner Colour Challenge (my second one!)

Hi

One of the blogs I like to visit is Kristina Werner's (who is a graphic designer from Utah) as she puts up these great Color Inspirations for people to design from. I did one just recently (see my earlier post) although it was after the deadline of being able to submit it through her blog. However, today I happened to notice her latest Color Inspiration #19 and as today is my day at home from my 'regular' job (in which I should be doing housework but instead I usually distract myself with my crafts and walking on the beach with my friend and our dogs) I can attempt this challenge and submit it before the deadline!

Here is here Color Inspiration #19...


And instead of just doing one card I created two - although I like them both I will submit my first attempt.

Stamp Set: Tres Chic, Sweet Serendipity (from new Spring Mini Catalogue)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Brushed Silver (as I had no Basic Gray), Basic Black, More Mustard
Inks: Basic Gray
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware (from new Spring Mini Catalogue), ribbon, Spring Flower Bouquet punch, brads

Stamp Set: Tres Chic, Simply Said
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Brushed Silver
Inks: Whisper White, Basic Gray
Accessories: More Mustard Stampin' Write Marker, Corner Punch (to create the scalloped edge), ribbon, flower and rhinestone brad, paper piercer

Thanks again Kristina for the inspiration!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

travelingmama said...

These are both So pretty! Really great!

Savitri said...

Great cards!!! I love the stamps you used!

Catherine said...

love both cards =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails