Saturday, August 30, 2008

What a lovely surprise!

I thought I would log on and check my emails and then maybe quickly drop by a few of my favourite blogs before I took a short snooze as I feel so tired. Now I feel like going in to my craft room and creating something! The reason for this inspiration is that when I checked Kristina's blog I noticed she had listed the top 10 designs for her recent colour inspiration and also her ten randomly selected - what a lovely surprise it was for me to find my card in the ten randomly selected and this was only my third attempt at her colour inspirations.

Go to her blog and check out some of the lovely creations!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

StampBug72 said...

CONGRATS MAE! I'M A FELLOW TOP 10'ER FOR THE COLOR INSPIRATION #20

WAY TO GO FELLOW STAMPER!

HAPPY STAMPING!
JAIME AKA STAMPBUG72 on SCS
http://stampbug72.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails