Sunday, September 14, 2008

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack / World Card Making Day

I am getting prepared for some Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks. This is where participants get to make 12 cards of 4 different designs for $15. It is a great idea for getting those Christmas cards prepared in advance and in bulk. Some of my regular customers/hostesses decide to hold one of these instead of a regular workshop where they usually get to make only one 'make and take' at no charge.

I will be holding two Christmas Stamp-a-Stack sessions (3 1/2 hours) at my home on World Card Making Day - Saturday, 4 October 2008 - first session at 1pm - 4.30pm and the second session at 7pm - 10.30pm.

Numbers are limited to 8 people for each session (as I do not have a large space and we usually do these in my kitchen and occasionally spread into the lounge area). Participants supply: adhesive and basic craft tools and I supply: cardstock, tools and accessories to create the designs.

A sneak peak at three of the designs that will be included in my current Christmas Stamp-a-Stack are pictured below (which includes brayering, spotlighting and use of ribbons):

The fourth design is to be something to look forward to (a surprise!) but it will include embossing and gold colour!

If you want to know more about my Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks send me an email and I will give you more details.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails