Friday, September 26, 2008

Item for sale!

Hi, thanks for stopping by.

I currently have a stamp set available for sale - Lots of Thoughts. This is a NEW and unmounted set of 6 stamps. It was a set in the 2008 Sale-A-Bration promotion and is no longer available. The sentiments read:

merry wishes 'Tis the Season Season's Greetings Merry Christmas
many thanks You're Appreciated Thank You Thanks So Much
cheers to you It's Your Special Day Happy Birthday You're the Greatest
happy hellos Just a Note You Make Me Smile Have a Great Day
party time You're Invited Time to Celebrate Please Come
note of love With All My Heart Hugs and Kisses Happily Ever After


I am selling this set for $20AUD + postage & handling (which will be an additional $6 if posted to a location within Australia). Email me if you are interested. Payment is required within 3 days of your acceptance to buy, confirmed via email from me. I can accept payment by Paypal or direct deposit to my bank account.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails