Saturday, September 6, 2008

Workshop success

Getting together to share ideas, techniques and your love of crafts is always a fun thing to do and last night was no exception. The workshop I held at my home in which I demonstrated the techniques of 'Faux Silk' and 'Reverse Spotlighting' was very enjoyable and those who were able to attend created some lovely designs of which they were happy for me to photograph and share on my blog.

Here a couple of photos of the workshop, where I always manage to hold it - in my kitchen! This is the only space in my home that I can cater for these workshops and sometimes we spread into the lounge room (if my family are not there watching tv!).



Sallie's designs (loved the fish birthday card for her husband)...
Vicki's designs (who spotlighted a great Father's Day card along with her love of dogs!)...
Raewyn's designs (great colour combo and use of Blue Bayou)...
Sarah's designs (my son's girlfriend) who had come for the first time - I really like her butterfly card...

I just love seeing what people can create when given the ideas and tools to make something special themselves!

If you would like to hold your own Stampin' Up! workshop in your home and have the opportunity to receive free stamp sets and products, to learn new techniques and to create your own something special just send me an email to maecollins3@iprimus.com.au or you can find a demonstrator in your own area through the Demonstrator Locater on the Stampin' Up! Customer Website (Australia). If you would simply like to purchase a current Ideas Book & Catalogue to browse through or to place direct orders just send me an email.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails