Friday, October 10, 2008

Kristina Werner Colour Challenge

Another blog that I regularly follow is Kristina Werner's and I especially enjoy participating her in colur challenges. Today I noticed that she had uploaded her 25th colour challenge and the colours seemed to go well with cards that I needed to make for a couple of new babies! So here is my card (I still have to make the other one!)...

Stamp Set: Pocket Fun (retired), Warm Words
Cardstock: Ballet Blue, Whisper White, So Saffron, Ruby Red, Certainly Celery, Summer Picnic (designer series paper, Spring Mini Catalogue 2008)
Inks: Ballet Blue, Certainly Celery, Ruby Red marker
Accessories: So Saffron brads, paper piercer


Happy stamping!

7 comments:

kareNstampZ said...

how cute with the wee frog popping out

Leonie said...

Wow! This is really cute, great job

Kari said...

Hi Mae! Wow that is such a cute card! I love it!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

lOVE THE FROGGY! ~DONNA

Kara said...

So cute, love the pocket.
Kara

Sherri said...

Cute pocket!

Becky said...

Oh that frog in the pocket is the perfect touch! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails