Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kristina Werner Colour Inspiration #28

I just had to participate in another of Kristina's Colour Inspirations as it closes on my birthday, 30 October! I also have a couple of friends celebrating birthdays around this time as well. So as I made this for one of them I hope she does not see it on my blog before I finally get around to giving it to her.

Kristina's colour combination was: Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Sage Shadow and Whisper White.

And here is my creation!
Stamps: Delight in Life (retired), So Swirly Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Whisper White
Inks: Sage Shadow, Ruby Red, Versamark
Accessories: Clear embossing powder, heat gun, Pumpkin Pie ribbon, stampin' dimensionals

Happy birthday to anyone else celebrating at this time of the year, may the coming year bring you lots of enjoyment and pleasant surprises.

Happy stamping!

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Very lovely! That swirly wheel is just gorgeous ! (Always something else to buy....!!!!)

travelingmama said...

Very pretty! I love how your flowers reflect the flowers from the inspiration!

Ryemilan said...

Lovely card Mae!
Sam.

stamp and scrape said...

Oh, this is so pretty - love your flower card.
Ros

Debbie M said...

Hi - what a really lovely card - your friend is sure to love it.

Debbie M

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails