Sunday, October 26, 2008

One Sheet Wonder 12x12 DSP

I have decided to make a lot of my christmas presents this year and so I thought I should get started before I run out of time. The first gift that I made today was a gift box of greeting cards. To do this quickly I used the techniques of a "One Sheet Wonder" where you take one sheet of paper, in this case I used a Stampin' Up! 12x12 Designer Series Paper "Summer Picnic" and cut it up in a design I created. These pieces were then used as the key elements on 15 cards that I created using matching Stampin' Up! cardstock - Real Red, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.

Here is my group of cards and I also made a matching box to give them in.



To see each of the cards individually as well as the template that I made to create these, click on the slideshow below.


Thanks for looking and I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails