Friday, October 10, 2008

Zindorf tutorials

One of the stamping blogs I like to look at when I have the time and from which I have picked up some techniques for using my brayer is Michelle Zindorf. Today my friend Jodyann and I finally managed to find some 'me'/'us' time for creating and so we decided to give a couple of Michelle's tutorials a try! Here are my two cards, nothing like Michelle's but atleast I had a go and realised I still need more 'play' time with both sponging and brayering.


Thanks for looking and I encourage you to have a look at Michelle's blog to see what other beautiful cards she makes and try out some of her tutuorials. I only wish I could attend in person at one of her classes to see her in action!


Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Wow! These are amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails