Friday, November 21, 2008

Another Carousel Note Creation

I seem to be fascinated with using the Carousel Notes that will soon be available for customer purchase in the new Summer Mini Catalogue, which starts on 1 December 2008 and goes through until 31 March 2009 [watch this space and I will put up a link to the mini catalogue as soon as it is available on our demonstrator website - so you can see for yourselves the lovely items on offer!].

Here is another card that I created for a work colleague who is leaving today to take up a new job in Canberra -- best of luck Simona!

Stamps: Live Your Dream (Summer Mini Catalogue)
Cardstock: Carousel Notes (Soft Sky), Designer Series Paper (Afternoon Tea) (Summer Mini Catalogue), Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Inks: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Accessories: Double Stitched Ribbon (Groovy Guava), Hodgepodge Hardwar (Styled Silver), snail adhesive, Paper Piercer

Simona likes my cards so much that she is buying some from me. If anyone likes a card in particular that they see on my blog and want to commission me to make one especially for them then simply email me and list the ones you want me to make - price will depend upon the design (time taken to create, embelishments used etc) and postage required to get them to you.

Thanks for dropping by my blog!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails