Friday, November 28, 2008

Kristina Werner Colour Inspiration #32

It's that time of the week again where I have the day off my 'regular' job and so try to get in some creating time! Kristina has posted this week another Colour Inspiration #32 - this time using Robin Hood Red (which we don't have in Australia, so I have substituted this for Purely Pomegranate), Very Vanilla, Whisper White and Sahara Sand (or we can substitute a metallic and so I have used Silver).

I decided this week not make a card but to use the template that Aaron from Stampin' Up! used at the Hobart Regional session to demonstrate a quick and easy pouch using one sheet of A4 cardstock. I have modified his measurements slightly to make it easier to remember and will make my own template from this to use in the future. If you stop by my blog again later I will post the directions to making this pouch as I took photos as I went along, but do not have time now to post these as I need to take several teenagers up to town!

Anyway here is my entry into this week's challenge:


Thanks for dropping by. Don't forget to stop by again in a few days when I should have my step-by-step instructions and photos up so you too can make a simple pouch which would be great to give as a gift the Christmas filled with lollies etc.

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

Leonie said...

I think this set will become a classic, you can create so much with it! Great job on the challenge

Butternut Sage Designs said...

Very nice card...what a great set this is! ~Donna

Radiogirl said...

Such a cute Christmas card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails