Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Madness or dedication to my craft???

I don't know if you would call it madness or dedication to one's craft but staying up late (it is now 11:25pm) to post a card that I created to get in time for Kristina's colour inspiration does question one's commitment when you have to work all day tomorrow!

I had intended to create a card earlier this evening but I had an unexpected visitor and when friend's get together it is easy to let the time run away with you.

The colours Kristina gave us to work with this time were: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Sahara Sand and Whisper White. As our new Summer Mini Catalogue is about to start in December and my pre-order arrived yesterday I thought I should use some of them to get some samples together for a workshop I have coming up this Saturday and here is my first creation with some of these items:

Stamps: Embrace Life, Warm Words
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Inks: Sahara Sand, Old Olive
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware - Styled Silver, Flower Fusion, Spring Flower Bouquet Punch, Certainly Celery Grosgrain ribbon and brads, paper piercer, sponge dauber

I had better go and link this on Kristina's blog now and then head to bed --- leaving my craft table a mess yet again!

Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

8 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What a pretty card ... love the sentiment on sahara sand.

Stampin'GHmom said...

The card is so pretty! I love how the flowers pop out. Very eye-catching

Catherine said...

very pretty :)

Catherine said...

very pretty, i leave my craft table messy every day...lol!

Robyn said...

It's dedication ! Definitely dedication !(LOL) Well whatever it was it produced a lovely card!

kareNstampZ said...

you're not alone (think we're all mad)but a lovely card so well done

Debbie Pamment said...

A stunning card- I've just bought this set so it's nice to see how good it can look!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

so wonderfully fresh! ~Donna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails