Sunday, November 16, 2008

OK, so I am addicted to my craft and my blog!

Hi again,

Below is the card that I created for my daughter to give to her friend - I altered it from the first one I did using the Carousel Notes for my niece Holly - which Emily requested I do another for her. Emily especially liked the card design using two Carousel Notes although I would not do this all the time as they increase the expense of the card. The next one I do I will try using the die-cut on a card front as a feature rather than a card itself.

I also want to acknowledge Margaret Raburn whose card I cased from Splitcoast Stamper's. I especially liked her colour combination and use of the designer series paper Afternoon Tea (which will soon be available from the Summer Mini Catalogue 2008-2009).


Stamps: Live Your Dream (Summer Mini Catalogue), Warmest Regards (retired set)
Cardstock: Carousel Notes (Soft Sky), Designer Series Paper (Afternoon Tea) (Summer Mini Catalogue)
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Satin Ribbon (Chocolate Chip), sticky strip, snail adhesive

Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails