Saturday, November 15, 2008

Reminder of promotions ending 30 November

Hi everyone, thanks for dropping by my blog. For existing local customers (or new customers within Australia) I just wanted to remind you that several promotions are closing on 30 November 2008 so if you have anything on your wishlist that falls within these promotions it would be a great idea to contact me today so you don't miss out! They also make great Christmas gifts!

Promotions closing are:
Feel free to keep dropping by my blog and to see what I am creating (I have two birthdays card to make tonight for family members) and I also want to create some new projects using items I was able to preorder from the Summer Mini Catalogue which starts in December!

I know the ladies today at the Christmas Stamp-a-stack workshop enjoyed browsing through my early copy of the Summer Mini Catalogue and we will be sure to be getting together in the new year (when I will get to meet the new addition to the group as Claire would have had her baby by then!). Enjoy passing out those lovely Christmas Cards - Kate, Claire, Laura, Jade and Ruth - always fun to stamp with!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails