Sunday, November 2, 2008

Stampin' Up!® Markers - Single Purchase Available in November

Hi all

I have just got back from a few days in Adelaide with my husband, in celebration of my birthday last week - Adelaide is a place I had never been to before! It was such a nice break in which we had no set schedules and no-one but ourselves to think about.

Anyway now that I am back I need to get a few things in my Stampin' Up! world organised - a couple of upcoming workshops and of course the November special --- Single Purchase of Stampin' Write Markers!

From 10-30 November you can purchase single Stampin' Write Markers for only $4.95. If you would like to take advantage of this great offer email me and get your favourite Stampin' Up! colour in a marker (which has dual tips -- one fine for writing and one brush tip for wider colour application) which are great to use on your projects and adding detail colour to your stamps.


Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails