Sunday, December 14, 2008

Long time between postings...

It has been a while since I have posted something on my blog so I thought I should write a line or two. I have been busy in my regular "9 to 5" job and trying to make some of my Christmas presents - boxes of cards etc (OSW's are great for this!). I have made a simple box to present 12-15 cards in (including envelopes) and I will try to put the measurements etc in a template and then post it to my blog when I have finished making my gifts.

In the meantime thanks for stopping by and hopefully next time I will have something to show you (in picture format!). I hope this time of the year has not been too stressful for you all and that you get to spend some quality time with family. We will be having a quiet Christmas at home with just the four of us as my lovely husband will be nursing over Christmas and the New Year. Looking forward to our two weeks off together at the beginning of February 2009.

In case I don't get a chance to blog before Christmas I will take this time to wish you all a very happy and merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails