Saturday, January 31, 2009

Inspiration from others and shared around

I just wanted to share with you a link to OSW's that were inspired by templates I created and shared here on my blog and which have now inspired me to do more and have given me some different ideas! I really like this project style as a way to quickly boost my card stash as well as to make a coordinated gift set to give to someone.

Donna and Cathy are 'Chicks with Inkpads' who have each made a set of cards with very different results from one of my OSW templates - check out their results here! Great to see some different takes on the same templates! Thanks for sharing and the lovely comments on your blog.

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Chook said...

Wow they did a lovely job using the template. It has inspired me to do some OSW when I get the chance.

Ann Wills said...

Hi Mae

There is an award for you on my blog

http://craftysquirrel.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails