Thursday, January 29, 2009

Male cards...

I always find it a challenge to make male cards, especially for teenage boys or adult males. So below you can see two that I created (not today, just ones I had not managed to post here earlier).

The first one is using the surfer from Stampin' Up!'s 'Seaworthy' stamp set. The background again is an easy technique but very effective - I simply stamped randomly three blue colours using the Stampin' Spots onto Glossy White card stock and then polished off the excess ink with a cloth.
This second card is using Stampin' Up!'s watercolour paper, markers and aqua painters. The feature stamp is from the 'For Father' stamp set available in our Summer Mini Catalogure.
I hope you enjoyed looking and may find some inspiration from these designs. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails