Thursday, January 22, 2009

No time to blog lately!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, however, as you would have noticed I haven't had time to update my blog lately as I have been busy with lots of other things - mainly getting things organised for my son to start Uni in Launceston, which is a three hour drive from where we live in Dodges Ferry.

Tomorrow is my last day at work before three weeks holidays (so I had better head off to bed now!). I have a breakfast meeting at 8am, which is normally my day off, Fridays, but I switched it with Monday this week so that we could travel to Launceston to sign Dylan's lease and get the keys, move some furniture in ready for him to start in a few weeks.

So hopefully between getting Dylan reading for Uni and my daughter, Emily, ready for school - she is in grade 10 this year, I will find some 'me' time and time to stamp and scrap. I have a Stampin' Up! workshop next Tuesday evening so at least I will have to do some stamping and creating in preparation for this - looking forward to it Vicki (if you drop by my blog!).

Again, thanks for dropping by and please feel free to leave a comment on what you see or would like to see on my blog. It is fun communicating with so many people from far and wide, the Internet sure makes us all seem so much closer.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails