Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winner of my blog candy!

I have my first follower confirmed on my blog - Chook, I think her name is actually Helen - she has a blog which I check out from time to time when I get a chance to look beyond my stamping space to others! Anyway thanks Chook for being the first 'registered follower' of my blog, email me at maecollins3@iprimus.com.au your postal details and I will put your blog candy in the mail to you.

Tomorrow is a day at home for me and which I intend to spend as much time in my craft area as possible and will also take some photos (in daylight as it shows the colours better!) of my latest creations and upload them to my blog tomorrow evening.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Chook said...

Your too kind Mae. I would have been a follower anyway. Take care, Helen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails