Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blog Award

I have just been given a blog award from Ann Wills (who is the mother of one of our Tassie Inkydinks team, Lynda, and also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in the UK). Thanks Ann it was a lovely to receive and to know that my blog inspires you and others!


The general rules are you have to link back to the person who nominated you... and pass the award onto 7 other blogs that give you inspiration and link to them too. (Notifying them on their blogs...)

Most of the blogs that I regularly visit have already been given the award or if I find inspiration from a particular blog I will acknowledge it at the time in my post. Therefore I will not be listing here now 7 other blogs for this award, but will keep my eyes open for new blogs I discover that I feel deserve an award and will pass it on then!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails