Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thank You!

I just wanted to say 'thank you' to my loyal friends and customers who have already placed an order with me this month to assist with the Victorian Bushfire Appeal. So far I have sold five stamp sets from those listed from which Stampin' Up!will donate 50 per cent of the sales of these to the Appeal (which totals $195.75 - 50 per cent to be donated). From these sales plus others I am also donating my personal 20 per cent commission, which to date is a total of $96.60 and I have one more workshop this month yet to be finalised in sales which will increase this amount. So again I thank you for your support for this very much needed appeal as so many lives have been affected and need time and money to rebuild.

Workshops and sales that I hold and process in March will also contibute to this Appeal, so feel free to contact me with your orders or desire to hold a workshop during this time.

Hopefully soon I will upload some of the few items I have been creating although at the moment this as not been as often as I would like.

Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment by clicking the comments link below as I love to hear from those who regularly visit or chance by my blog!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails