Sunday, March 29, 2009

Idea Book & Catalogue 2009-2010

Well I have sat down and gone through the new catalogue a couple of times (not nearly as much and as closely as I was hoping to over this past week - too busy with other things!) and I have started making my wishlist which seems to keep on growing -- lovely new stamp sets, new In Colors (which I have from my preorder), new designer series paper, new designer brad embelishments, new designer buttons and ribbons, a couple of new punches I have my eye on and a couple of new wheels. I am sure that this list will grow over time as I get inspired by others and see what cards, gifts and scrapbooking layouts can be made using the new items.


In the picture above (not a very good one!) you can see a couple of the new In Color stamp pads, Baja Breeze and Tangerine Tango. Tangerine Tango is the ink that I used to stamp the Fresh Cuts stamp set onto the Fresh-Cut Notes which are new in this catalogue.

I am so glad that I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and can get my craft supplies at a 20% discount and so I don't use our 'housekeeping' money but can support my hobby myself and find a great way to relax and to share with others! If you are interested in becoming a demonstrator or just simply want to find out a bit more information feel free to email me at maecollins3@iprimus.com.au or check out my earlier post to see what type of demonstrator you may like to be (click here - http://maecollins.blogspot.com/2008/04/be-demonstrator.html).

I have managed to make a couple of cards using stamp sets that I received in my preorder and want to share them with you:

The birthday card above was made using one of the new hostess stamp sets Echoes of Kindness to stamp the flower image and which I coloured using my Stampin' Write Markers. I used my Sahara Sand marker to outline the image to give it some dimension.

This birthday card was created using the new In Color Riding Hood Red cardstock and ink, and coordinated with Bashful Blue cardstock and matching designer series paper that I had on hand.

The card below has not been created with any new stamp set (unfortunately this one For Fathe did not get added to the new catalogue as I had hoped) I wanted to share this one as well as I always seem to make more female orientated cards and not many masculine cards. There is a stamp set of tools in the new catalogue which would be useful for masculine cards and scrapbook layouts, called Totally Tools.


If you wish to book a workshop, get your own copy of the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue 2009-2010 or place an order feel free to email me at maecollins3@iprimus.com.au.

Feel free to share your comments on my blog by clicking the 'comments' link below and thanks again for stopping by!

Happy stamping!



2 comments:

Ann Wills said...

Like this one Mae, think I will have to case this if you don't mind

Mae Collins said...

Hi Ann
Thanks for dropping by. I don't mind if you case my card as I get lots of inspiration from your cards and other items on your blog too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails