Monday, March 23, 2009

My Pre-order NEW Idea Book & Catalogue 2009-2010 have arrived!!!

Hi all

Just a very quick post to let you know that my pre-order of Stampin' Up!'s NEW Idea Book & Catalogue 2009-2010 have arrived. I had been home from work and then gone out again and upon coming home again I saw a box sticking out of the back of my husband's motorbike pannier! I asked if that was for me from the post office and he said yes and I raced in side to see if it was the catalogues and I was not expecting any orders or other packages.

Yes, it was them so I am just starting to open the pages to browse and browse and browse! So I don't have time to tell you about it as I have not yet looked through. I go through it several times, first to browse, then to look in more detail at what I would like, prices, what I can create and what would inspire my customers and friends.

So after I have looked through it over the next couple of nights feel free to drop back to my blog to see my feelings of what is on offer.

If you would like to receive a copy of the new catalogue send me an email to mailto:maecollins3@iprimus.com.au - the catalogue cost is $12.95 plus postage. At this stage I only have 12 catalogues available direct from me but can have Stampin' Up! send one direct to your home address for $12.95 + $5.95 shipping and handling.

So exciting! I need to go look past the first 5 pages that I have seen so far!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails