Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Haylee!

Happy Birthday to my niece Haylee - her birthday was actually last Friday and I am so slack in finishing her birthday card that I am going to post it on my blog for her to see before she gets it in the mail!

I had an idea in my head of what I wanted to create and it just took me a while to put it together, anyway here it is...

Haylee is studying at University and sharing a house with my son who is studying (I hope, for his exams this week!) in Launceston as well. She has still a few years to go before she graduates but I thought a 'wise' owl with a slater board hat would fit the current situation. I also got to use a new technique that I played with this last week that of 'faux wood' which I used to create my picket fence. When I have more time I will show you how I did this, must go now as my friend has arrived and I can get to stamp some more!!!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails