Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Galleries


Mae's Cachet (main gallery)


One Sheet Wonder Galleries
A4 One Sheet Wonder
(makes 9 cards - monochromatic theme, Friendly Flowers stamp set)

A4 One Sheet Wonder No. 3
(makes 8 cards in a box - using 2009/10 In Colors, Enjoy Every Moment stamp set)

A4 One Sheet Wonder No. 4 - four different sets (makes 16 cards)
(Simply Said stamp set, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip and Pink Piroutte colours)
(Bella Blue DSP, Kraft and Very Vanilla)
(In the Stars, Pacific Point, Basic Black and Grey)
(Snow Swirled, Old Olive, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Going Grey, Gold)

12x12 One Sheet Wonder
(makes 12 cards, Simply Said stamp set)

12x12 One Sheet Wonder
(makes 13 cards, Wild About You stamp set)

12x12 One Sheet Wonder No. 2
(makes 15 cards, presented in a box, Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper)

12x12 One Sheet Wonder No. 3
(makes 15 cards, Ginger Blossom Designer Series Paper)


Feel free to CASE (copy and share) for personal use, but please do not use my ideas for publishing, challenges or contests! It is also nice if you find inspiration from someone else's work that you give credit to them and link back to the original site, including mine if you find inspiration here.

All images © Stampin' Up! 1990-2009. The content is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up!® demonstrator. The use of, and content of the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!®.

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow Mae!! I love those and I am sure my craft ladies will too!! I especially like the Stars one for the men!!

I will definitely be casing your templates (if that's ok)

Thanks for sharing!!

Caroline

Mae Collins said...

Hi Caroline
Thanks for the lovely comment. Happy for you to case my templates that's why I share them on my blog to inspire others as much as get inspired from what I find.
Mae

Bon said...

Thanks for sharing these Mae. I have to make cheap presents for my son's school fair on the 4th of December 2009 and this makes it so easy to mass produce lovely cards in no time.

Mae Collins said...

Hi Bon

Enjoy making your cards, I know everyone will enjoy what you have to offer at the fair! I need to make a couple of boxed sets myself for a friend of my mother's who saw what I gave her last Christmas. So I need to get to it too!

Caroline said...

Hi again Mae!! I finally got my OSW finished!! here is a link to my set of 16 cards!! Thanks for the template. I actually made up one on my computer and saved it as a pdf so I can just print it straight on the back of my sheet. Turned out pretty good. Anyway, heres the link

http://cardscreatedbycaroline.blogspot.com/2009/11/finally-finished-one-sheet-wonder.html

Thanks again
Caroline

Mae Collins said...

Hi Caroline
Yours cards look great and I really liked how you used the Holiday Treasures DSP to make them as Christmas cards! Thanks for sharing them with me!
Mae

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails