Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Dylan!

Today was my son Dylan's 19th birthday and as he is a follower of my blog I could not post on here the corny card that my daughter and I made for him until I knew he had received it in the snail mail. My son is a keen computer geek and game player and his computer has been known to break down several times this year while he is trying to get started with his University studies up in Launceston, a 2.5 hour drive away from us here in Dodges Ferry. So we decided to use our creativity to make a cartoon orientated card that was having a bit of a breakdown! This is what we came up with...


We hope you really liked it Dylan and that you had a great day today! Love mum.

1 comment:

Vikki Jo said...

Oh Mae I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails