Saturday, August 15, 2009

More images in my gallery for latest OSW!

As I mentioned in one of my posts a couple of week's ago where I showed how I had created another OSW template using an A4 sheet of cardstock and from this my friend Jodyann and I created 16 cards, we were going to use the same template to make a 'male' focussed set of cards, a set using a sheet of designer series paper (only A4 size cut from a 12x12 sheet) and a set with a Christmas theme. Well we have so far completed our 'male' and 'DSP' sets and have started on the Christmas set.

I have uploaded all the cards we have created to my gallery 'A4 One Sheet Wonder No. 4' which can be accessed through this link here or through my 'Galleries' link at the top of my blog. I have also added a few cards here in this post to show you the same card in each of the sets created so you can see how one template can be modified to suit different styles and themes you want. It is a great way to boost your greeting card stash quickly - over a couple of weeks, when we have been able to get together we have created a total of 48 cards (not counting a few of the Christmas set we have managed to make), this will be 64 when the Christmas set is completed!!

Supplies used for each of the sets were:

Designer Series Paper set
Bella Blue DSP (A4 size, 21cm x 29.7cm , cut from a 12x12 sheet)
Cardstock: Kraft, Very Vanilla
Ink: Whisper White ink (sponged edges), Sahara Sand ink (used for greetings)
Accessories: pearls from Pretties Kit, Very Vanilla ribbon etc

Male orientated set
In the Stars stamp set (Stampin' Up! retired set)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pacific Point (In Color), Black and Grey
Ink: Pacific Point, Basic Black (and Stazon Black), Basic Grey
Accessories: split pins/brads, star punch, Pacific Point ribbon etc

Christmas set
Snow Swirled (Stampin' Up! new set)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Going Grey (I think that was the name of the shade of grey used)
Ink: Old Olive, Versamark, Whisper White
[The original stamped sheet was done using Whisper White pigment ink for large snowflake, middle sized snow flake was inked with Versamark and then 'rock and rolled' on Old Olive, the little snowflake was inked in gold pigment ink. Then this was all embossed using a mixture of clear embossing powder and dazzling diamonds, which is why it reflects the light in different ways.]

Card B10




Card C11



Card C13




Card D15




Card D16



I hope you enjoyed looking at these samples and to see the whole collection please check out the gallery section using the link at the top of my blog. Let me know what you think of the sets we made and link me to yours if you are inspired to use this template and have a blog or place to share your creations. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

They are fabulous Mae! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails