Saturday, August 1, 2009

Spring Mini Catalogue now available!

The new Spring Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up!® is now available! Products in this mini catalogue are available from 1 August through to 30 November 2009.

I have bought a few things already and have had fun creating with them - keep dropping by over the next few weeks to see what I have created with them! I particularly like the Sense of Time stamp set and can see myself using this not only on my cards but on some of my scrapbooking layouts - which I really want to get back into more! I like the Forest Friends stamp set and can see a great little collection of notelet cards made from these presented in a cute gift box! As always I like the designer series papers (haven't used half of what I already have though!) and the beautiful new accessories - Corduroy Buttons, Scallop Oval Punch, Jumbo and Designer Brads. There are also some new stamp sets to help us get organised early with our Christmas Cards and for those who make cards, using Stampin' Up!® stamps and products to sell, there is an individual stamp that you can buy Kind Heart to help you comply with Stampin' Up!'s Angel Policy regarding their copyrighted images.


Well it looks like I like almost all of what is on offer in the new Mini Catalogue, so I am glad that I am a demonstrator and can purchase my stamps sets and products at a 20% discount. My business also helps me to support my crafting hobbies without impacting on the family budget and I can operate it to suit my lifestyle and family/work commitments. If you are interested to know more (with no obligations) about being a demonstrator please email me or click on the link giving more information the type of demonstrator you could be, located on the right of my blog.

If you live in Tasmania and would like to see some of these new products or want to have a workshop to see how you can incorporate them into your card making or scrapbooking then please contact me. Or if you would just like to place an order and have the items delivered right to your door I can arrange that too, just contact me! Remember orders totalling $300 will also entitle you to hostess benefits and free products to certain value.

3 comments:

Vikki Jo said...

Mae, how can it be a Spring Mini if it runs from Aug to Nov and the sets in it are in the main catty? I am so very confused

Mae Collins said...

Hi Vikki Jo
The sets in this Spring Mini are not in our current catalogue here in Australian.

Cheers,
Mae

Vikki Jo said...

WOW! I had no clue you lived there. Cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails