Saturday, September 26, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

Hi all, thanks to everyone who commented on my blog on the last post and shared with me where they are from and what they like about my blog.

Congratulations, the winner of the blog candy is Rhonda Mitchell who wrote:

"Hello Mae! My name is Rhonda Mitchell and I live in Lansing, MI. I receive regular updates as I subscribe to your blog. You truly are very creative and full of inspiration. Please keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more from you."

Rhonda please email me your mailing address to mailto:maecollins3@iprimus.com.au within 30 days and I will put this stamp set and the 16 cards in the mail to you.

Thank you to everyone that played along.

I have not yet finished the latest OSW template or made any cards etc to share with you as this past week I have been busy settling my mother-in-law into our home as I have now become her carer and she will be living with us from now on. As soon as things settle down I will have some things to share with you all. In the meantime keep crafting yourselves and have fun!

1 comment:

Chook said...

Congrats Rhonda. Enjoy creating with your lovely prize.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails