Friday, September 18, 2009

Blog Candy!

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by my blog and and sharing with me my love of stamping, scrapbooking and papercrafting! As I want my blog not only to be something I enjoy but also an inspiration to or enjoyment for others who drop by I am looking for some feedback from those who visit here, whether as a follower, regular or casual visitor.

Therefore, I am offering some 'blog candy' to some lucky visitor (to be selected by a random generator) - see pictures below. On offer is a retired stamp set Botanical Blooms (unmounted) and the set of 16 cards that I created from my recent OSW template using a Designer Series Paper sheet from Bella Blue pack, Kraft and Very Vanilla cardstock.



All you have to do to enter this give away is leave a comment on this post answering the following three questions:
  1. Where do you live? (by Town, Country eg Dodges Ferry, Australia)
  2. Are you a follower, regular or casual visitor to my blog?
  3. What is it that brings you back (or would bring you back) to my blog to visit? (eg OSW templates, Stampin' Up! specials, new product ideas etc)
If you are getting this blog update via e-mail you will need to click this link and then leave a comment at the bottom of the post: http://maecollins.blogspot.com/2009/09/blog-candy.html

You have until next Friday, 25 September at 5 pm (my time!), to leave your comments.

I will leave this post at the top of my blog until then as I will not be making any postings during the coming week. I will be using this time to tidy my craft area, get my latest OSW template/handout finalised and get some other items created to share with you that have been on my 'to do' list for ages!

Good luck to all!


18 comments:

Chook said...

Hi Mae, I just love those cards you have made, they look gorgeous.
1. I live in Maryborough, Australia
2. I am a follower of your blog
3. I do like your OSW templates. That is the one thing that keeps your blog unique from everyone elses. I really need to utalise those templates for Chrissy cards this year I feel.
Keep up the great work with your blog. Love visiting.

tooznie said...

Albion park Australia
google reader
All of it plus great cards / designs

Robyn said...

Hi Mae! I would LOVE to win Botanical Blooms!! Always sorry I didn't get that set! You have chosen great blog candy! Thanks for the chance to win!...
1)I live in Melbourne Australia
2)I am a regular visit when you
update- you are on my blogroll
3)I just love seeing everyone's
different styles and finding new
inspiration from everywhere-I
love your OSWs but would come
back anyway even if you didn't
have them! Thanks again!

Claire said...

Hi Mae,

I always look forward to getting an email to say that you have added something new to your blog!
1)Lenah Valley, Hobart
2)Follower of your blog
3)Great inspiration and helps to keep me motivated. Gives me and my group of girls new ideas for our next stamping workshops!!!
Keep up the great work Mae.

Rhonda said...

Hello Mae!

My name is Rhonda Mitchell and I live in Lansing, MI. I receive regular updates as I subscribe to your blog. You truly are very creative and full of inspiration. Please keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more from you.

Sue said...

Hi Mae,

I am from Enterprise, Alabama, which we refer to as LA (Lower Alabama). We are in the southeast corner of lower Alabama. I visit your blog everyday just to see the wonderful new ideas that you have come up with. Please keep up the good work so you can keep inspiring us.

Linda said...

Hi Mae! I live in Wichita, Kansas, USA! If I had more time, I would be a regular visitor, but as it is, I am probably classified as a casual follower -- I'm not able to check as often as I would like to! I decided to follow you because I use Stampin' Up products and I love your creative ideas! Thanks for taking the time! ~Linda

mom2maddy2000 said...

Hi, I just happened upon your blog from a link to a One Sheet Wonder set of cards you posted on Split Coast Stampers. I live in Englewood, FL. I would definitely come back to see all of your templates and projects. I was a traditional scrapbooker gone digital scrapbooker gone cardmaker (although I'm pretty new to cardmaking). I can't wait to look around your blog more!

Jade said...

Hi Mae
I'm a regaular follower.
Woodbridge TAS. I like to keep up with new products and love looking at your cards for inspiration. Your an excellent demonstrator and I love the workshops you do for us they are always fun and I come away with new skills and fantastic cards.
Thanks
Jade

haylee_huisman said...

Hi Auntie Mae :)

.. hmm I wonder if because you are such a great Auntie, I might get bonus points in this?? :)

1) I live in Launceston, Tasmania.
2) I am a follower, and the blog is on the list of things I look at each day before going on with my homework :)
3) I love looking at the different ideas with cards and bags, and when this semester finishes I am definitely going to give them a go. :)

Have a lovely day :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mae-

1) I live in Denver, CO USA
2) I stalk you regularly :)
3) I like you clean line look and I LOVE you OSW pattern!

Thank you for sharing all your creations!
-Rosie L.

Tia said...

Hi Mae, its me Tia...
I live on the Gold Coast, Australia
Not a follower, but a "regular" visitor and I keep coming back for all your fantastic OSW templates!!!
I will have 2 CJ's in the post hopefully this week!!! lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Mae,

I live in Plano, TX, USA and receive your blog updates by email. I stumbled on you thru SCS and the one sheet wonders that you are so famous for. Keep those great ideas coming!
Linda

connys blog said...

Hi Mae,
I live on the other side of the world, in Germany.
I follow your blog and I am really interested in your ows sheets, you´ve mailed me some ows several weeks ago. And I am interested how you use the stampin up products.
Have a fine day or night? I don´t know what time it is at the moment at yours, here it is nearly afternoon.
Conny

Heather D. said...

Hi Mae!

I live in Hampden, MA and as soon as I found your blog I became a follower! I LOVE your OSWs! I fell in love with OSW when I first did one (even though it took all night at a workshop) and I like to create them on my own. Mine don't compare to yours, which is why I love your blog! You inspire me to keep creating OSW and hopfully I'll work my way up to your caliber of creations. Thank you for sharing your creations and templates!

Sallie Clark said...

Hi Mae
I Live at Dodges Ferry
I am a regular/casual visitor to your blog
I visit it to see what you are up 2 and 2 get ideas

Regards
Sallie Clark

Anonymous said...

Leland, NC
casual visitor
I like to look at your OSW templates and projects

dsimp26388@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I live in Albuquerque NM & was directed to your blog by a fellow stamper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails