Thursday, September 10, 2009

Finally finished the Christmas Card set from my latest OSW template

I have finally finished making the Christmas card set from my latest OSW template that created 16 cards and which my friend Jodyann and I used to make four different sets based on the same template. I now need to polish this template and put it into a more detailed handout to include both metric and imperial measurements for others to use who may be inspired by what we did and how it can be easily modified into other layouts.

I have uploaded a few of my favourites below but you can see the complete Christmas set, plus the other sets, by clicking on my 'Galleries' link at the top of my blog and selecting the OSW template design No 4.




Stamp Set: Snow Swirled (Stampin' Up! new set)
Cardstock: Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Going Grey (I think that was the name of the shade of grey used)
Ink:
Old Olive, Versamark, Whisper White
[The original stamped sheet was done using Whisper White pigment ink for large snowflake, middle sized snow flake was inked with Versamark and then 'rock and rolled' on Old Olive, the little snowflake was inked in gold pigment ink. Then this was all embossed using a mixture of clear embossing powder and dazzling diamonds, which is why it reflects the light in different ways.]

I hope you have enjoyed looking at my finished cards and if you have used this template yourself leave a comment below and provide a link to your blog or site you have uploaded your cards to as I would love to see your interpretation of the template.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

I like your cards Mae.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails