Saturday, September 5, 2009

Quick update

Hi to all my regular blog visitors and to anyone who has dropped by for the first time. I am sorry but I didn't get a chance yesterday to load the few cards that I made to my blog will do so early next week. At present I am in Devonport (north of the state of Tasmania for my overseas or mainland visitors) visiting my parents - celebrating Father's Day tomorrow! The cards I made were of course a Father's Day card, a birthday card for my beautiful niece Leah and another male oriented card using bits of prestamped pieces that I had sitting around my craft space.

Just a brief update on my family movements - I have resigned from my 'regular' 9 to 5 job due to high blood pressure and stress related issues (will have a few weeks of rest and relaxation before seeing what direction I want to or need to take in this area), my husband is still busy nursing full-time while completing a psychiatric nursing scholarship, my son has just decided to stop his university studies and to move back down the south of the state and he managed to gain a job while on a week's break at home - so he will have something to look forward to (maybe he can support his mother!) and our daughter is currently in New Zealand on a school trip - she seems to be having a good time! So the Collins' family are keeping occupied as usual.

Oh well I should have a bit more time for some crafting and blogging so hopefully you will see a few new projects posted here soon. Thanks for stopping by and seeing what I have been up to, although at this stage not much in the craft space but this will change in the next couple of weeks - a great way to relax and have a break!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails