Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tidying up my blog!

I thought I would quickly post a note saying that I am about to undertake a little tidying up of my blog and so would forewarn anyone who may get multiple notifications that I have updated my blog - if you have requested notifications of when my blog is updated - and all I have done is made some changes to what is already there. Sorry in advance!

What I am about to do is tidy up the number of 'Categories' that I have currently displayed to a more manageable and streamlined listing. To do this I will need to edit each post to update the 'labels' applied to them which populates my 'Categories' listing.

I also have a few more ideas of what to do with my blog after my son Dylan chatted with me and who inspires me more and says he is proud of what I have developed it into. Isn't it great when we not only encourage our children but they also encourage us to greater achievements!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails