Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wild and Windy Weather!!!

Before I lose my internet connection and the power again I thought I would quickly post some photos taken from our front balcony of the weather we are expressing here at Dodges Ferry, South of Tasmania. This seems to be the worst southerly winds that I can remember in my 20+ years at Dodges Ferry and it is blowing a gale! The house is creaking and groaning and the tree tops are being blown about!





We were meant to be moving my mother-in-law's furniture today as she has permanently moved in with us and I will help care for her, but I think we will all stay inside and keep safe and try to keep warm. A good reason to go and clean up my craft space so I can get the creative juices flowing again when I have some spare time.

I hope the weather is much better where you are!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Wow Mae- wild weather indeed! It's pretty windy and cold in Melbourne today too. You must have a great view from your place in nice weather!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails