Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just a Quick Post...

Just a quick post to say that I am still here! The last week or so as been rather hectic with medical appointments, typing assignments, and today we are getting my daughter ready for her leaver's dinner tonight. I did manage to fit in a Stampin' Up! workshop with some lovely ladies last Thursday evening where I showed them the Retiform technique (but I forgot to photograph the two card samples that I made and gave to my lovely hostess Claire. Silly me, so that I will need to do them again to share with you here!) and where they each made a box in a bag (click the link to see a sample on my earlier post).

I am also putting together some swaps for our Hobart Regional Training Session this Wednesday evening, so when they are completed I will post them for all to see! I challenged myself to do a male card front as I always seem to struggle with these designs, as many of my stamps are flowers, flourishes etc and I love to add ribbon and pretty embelishments!

Anyway must go and get ready to take my daughter to the hairdresser/beauty salon, I will definately be taking my camera with me!

Thanks for dropping by and for the lovely comments you make on my blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails