Sunday, November 29, 2009

CASED cards...

When I need to make bulk cards quickly I use the OSW technique, but if I am pressed for time and therefore often ideas I do what many of us do - take inspiration from others! Therefore, the following cards are cased from ones I have found through the wonderful world of the Internet and sites I regularly visit (and then I often branch off from when I see lovely ideas, techniques etc.). I have given credit to the individuals that I have CASED (copied and shared) as these are not my original ideas!

This card is a direct case from 'mum of 2+2' from Splitcoast Stampers because I liked it's simplicity and colour combination - great for a birthday card for my nephew.


Stamps: Wild About You, Sanded (background stamp)
Paper: Creamy Caramel, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, dauber, square punch, spiral punch, large oval punch


Another cased card from Splitcoast Stampers, Krista Fox (which was also originally cased from Gretchen Barron - although I did not find the original cased card). Made a great card for my nieces birthday today!


Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Petals and Paisleys DSP
Ink: Taken with Teal, Old Olive
Accessories: Flowers from Accents & Elements, rhinestone brad, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, adhesives


I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I have created lately and thanks to those who gave me the inspiration for these cards, they were fun to make!

1 comment:

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Hi Mae
I just saw your 'wild about you' card in the "you might also like" section - and you cased it from me, all those years ago!!!! Amazing! Glad you liked it enough to case it. I loved that set!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails