Monday, November 30, 2009

New Summer Mini is here!

Well here it is, the new Summer Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up!

It is full of new stamp sets, Designer Series paper, Rub-Ons, accessories and so many other products to choose from! I just love the Something Sweet stamp set and matching 1 3/4" Circle Punch and accessories and have already used it to create two birthdays cards in an earlier post. Who doesn't love something sweet?

There is plenty here in the mini to add to your wish list and keep you busy creating for hours! So go ahead and browse through it by clicking on the catalogue image below.


If you want to receive a free copy or place an order from the Spring Mini through me (and you live in Australia) or you want to hold a workshop to sample some of the products from it, then click here to send me an email. I can accept payment by PayPal, Direct Deposit or Credit Card and any orders placed through me during the first week of the mini's release (1 - 7 Dec) can be shipped directly to you and you will not be charged shipping & handling - I will cover this cost personally (note: this is my special offer and NOT an offer from Stampin' Up!).

This Summer Mini Catalogue runs from 1 December 2009 through to 31 March 2010. Don't forget coming up in the New Year will be the Sale-a-bration promotion - more details soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails