Friday, November 20, 2009

Sneak peak at Summer Mini plus more!

Hi all

Welcome back to my regular visitors and hello to anyone who has dropped by for the first time. I hope you all find something inspirational or of interest on my blog. I love to receive comments on what I share on my blog as this guides me as to what readers like to see here, so feel free to provide comment, feedback, suggestions via the comment link below this post or others that you feel inclined to comment on.

Anyway on to what I have to share today which is a couple of birthday cards I made recently, one for my niece Holly and one for my father, using new products from the Summer Mini catalogue that will be available from 1 December 2009 - 31 March 2010 (if you would like to receive a copy of this mini catalogue please send me an email with your postal details to maecollins3@iprimus.com.au, Australian customers only!).


Stamp set: Something Sweet (Summer Mini Catalogue '09-'10)
Cardstock/Paper: Purely Pomegranate (In Color '08), Baja Breeze (In Color '09), Whisper White
Ink: Purely Pomegranate (In Color '08)
Accessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch (NEW in Summer Mini), Sweet Treat Cups (NEW in Summer Mini), Purely Pomegranate 3/8" Double Stitched Ribbon.


I really enjoyed making this card for Holly and next time I make one like this I think I would try to find the smaller sized jelly beans so that I could fit more in the cup.

Stamp Set: Something Sweet (Summer Mini), Lots of Thoughts (HAPPY to imitate magnification), Occasional Greetings
Cardstock/Paper: Chocolate Chip, piece of scrap DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Acetate (for glass section of magnifying glass) - hard to see in photo that this has been raised off the card with Stampin' Dimensionals, Twill Tape


I can see this stamp set being very useful, you could make a multitude of shaking type effects - baby rattle, snow globe, fill with sand, falling autumn leaves etc. Just a matter of letting the imagination run free!



PS - Not only is the Summer Mini coming out soon but as always with the start of a new year, Stampin' Up! will being having their 'Sale-a-bration' with rewards for customers, hostesses, new recruits, and demonstrators--Sale-A-Bration gives everyone a reason to celebrate! They will have four NEW stamp set products available (I really like the Whimsical Words set!).

Customers: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $100 purchase (no limit!).

Hostesses: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product with a $600 or more workshop, in addition to the regular hostess benefits.

Recruits: Choose any retail stamp set (a value up to $79.95) from the current catalogue when signing up during the promotion.

If you would like to ensure your opportunity to receive one of these stamp sets FREE, send me an email (maecollins3@iprimus.com.au) to book in your workshop during the 'Sale-a-bration' promotion period: 25 January-31 March 2010.

Thanks again for stopping by, have a great day and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Hi Mae. Just popped in to say hello. Love what you have done with the new stamp set, 'Something Sweet'. I've done a snow globe with the sweet treat cups and am waiting for the 'gumball' machine stamp to arrive so I can have fun putting lollies inside too! I love your blog. It has some great inspirational ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails