Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ESAD Summer Mini Blog Hop

If you want to find some inspiration for products to be found in the new Summer Mini catalogue then do what I just did and participate in the ESAD Summer Mini Blog Hop - I started at Leonie Schroder's blog (which is a favourite of mine to visit!) and hopped from one blog to the next until I returned to Leonie's blog. It gave me some new ideas to try!

There is also some blog candy to be won if you leave a comment on each of the 30 blogs involved and send an email to Leonie to go in the draw.

One of the girls, Claire Harrison, who is in our team the Tassie Inkydinks took part as a contributor and as always she does some great work - I loved her scrapbook layouts, about the baby elephant at Taronga Zoo in Sydney, using the new Tall Tales DSP - click here to see her projects.

I found the blog hop truly inspiring! Some very talented people out there who are willing to share their ideas and projects.

If you want to receive a free copy of the Summer Mini or some products from it (and you live in Australia) just email me.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails