Saturday, December 5, 2009

More Christmas Cards...

As I was writing in my Christmas Cards I realised that I would have to make a few different designs from those that we made at my recent Stamp-a-stack as I did not want to send a card design to my friends who had attended the workshop and made their own. I stumbled across a blog I hadn't been to before by Tina Dickman and was inspired to CASE a card that she had made for the recent Stampin' Up! Perth Regional Training Seminar as her swaps. I really liked the effect of a white embossed snowflake on vellum, although I did not use my white embossing powder that I have mixed with Dazzling Diamonds which would have had even more impact, I just used the plain white embossing powder. I might have to try and remember this design for my next year's Christmas Stamp-a-stack as I am sure my friends/customers would love to recreate this one for themselves as well.


Stamps: Snow Swirled
Paper: Whisper White, Real Read, Old Olive, Ski Slope DSP, vellum
Ink: Whisper White, Real Read, Old Olive, versamark
Accessories:White embossing powder, heat tool, brads, Old Olive and Real Red grosgrain ribbons, Scallop Edge and Scallop Circle punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive


I really liked the effect of the white embossed snowflake on vellum punched out with the Scallop Circle punch!

2 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

These are absolutely gorgeous. Just may have to CASE these myself!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Hi again! I have posted a card today that links back to this post, as I got the idea of embossing the snowflakes on vellum from you. Thanks for the inspiration.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails